The 7,62×54 mm HP-7,62 machine gun is a powerful weapon for use against enemy troops, firing points and light air targets.
The HP-7,62 is a lightweight advanced machine gun. The HP-7,62 is very reliable under adverse and extreme environmental conditions. The machine gun operates in automatic fire mode.
The weapon fires 7,62x54R mm cartridges. A 100 or 200 round link metal belt, held in metal box, feed cartridge in.
- HP-7,62 can be fired from a variety of mounts, special helicopter airborne mount, vehicle or seacraft mounts
- The HP-7,62 is equipped with picatinny rails for optical devices
- The HP-7,62 bipod is extremely robust and durable
- The HP-7,62 has a gas regulator for rate adjustment
- The HP-7,62 can be quickly dismantled on the field for maintenance
|Operation||Open bolt, gas Impact on piston head, rotating bolt|
|Rate ot tire||650 rounds/min|
|Practical rate||250 rounds/min|
|Muzzle velocity||820 m/s|
|Effective firing range||1000 m|
|Ammunition box capacity||100/200 rounds|
|Barrel length||517 mm|
|Overal length: Buttstock folded||980 mm|
|Overal length: Buttstock open||1080 mm|
|Weigth without ammunition box||8,2 kg|
|System life||25000 rounds|