The weapon system is basically consisting a bolt action rifle cal. .308 Win with suppressor, a rifle scope and a user specific cartridge. The system is intended to be a soldier's primary weapon and serve him as anti-personnel rifle. The system must able to hit a head-sized target up to 400 m distance or a...Read more
Long Range Rifles
Intended to engage appearing, moving, camounaged and open single targets. The rifle is a gas-operated weapon. The barrel is locked by a rotating bolt. Cartridges are fed from spring-loaded box magazine. The gas regulator changes the recoil speed of the moving parts in case of their insufficient recoil thereby increasing the reliability. The rifle is fitted with a sniper...Read more
12.7x108 mm Long Range Rifle characteristics ensure its efficient use against:Read more
- thin-skinned vehicles armored carriers, infantry fighting vehicles (IFV), parked aircraft;
- engineering ammunition (mines) from the safe distance;
- command, control, communication & intelligence systems, gantries, space communications means, artillery and rocket systems, tank exterior equipment etc;
- enemy manpower both exposed, disguised under thin field cover.
14.5x114mm Long Range RifleRead more
- 14,5mm calibre offers enhanced target effect against materiel targets
- Unique recoil management system is extremely user friendly
- Magazine-fed, semi-automatic operation, offers rapid follow-up shots with simplicity and reliability
- Precision, man-portable, long range anti-materiel weapon
- Provides for efficient, reliable & safe operation & servicing in the following environment:
- Ambient temperature range, from...